Research Conference 2018 - Coeliac disease past, present, future; a spectrum of gluten related conditions
Join us at our annual Research Conference to have the opportunity to ask questions and network with other professionals in dietetics, gastroenterology, research, immunology and more. As for previous years we will apply for accreditation for CPD points. There will be leading experts talking about:
- So many patients, too little time; a dietitian's experience
- The Environmental Determinants of Diabetes in the Young; The TEDDY study with a focus on paediatric coeliac disease
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis, the skin manifestation of coeliac disease
- The burden of coeliac disease - behaviour change and effects on dietary adherence
- Gluten related neurological conditions - the latest research
- How can we identify people sensitive to oats?
- An Asian perspective of coeliac disease
- The spectrum of gluten related conditions
Also at the conference, as we celebrate our 50th anniversary, we will proudly launch the top ten research priorities in coeliac disease resulting from our Priority Setting Partnership - you may have contributed to this and we thank you for your support.
In addition there is a call for abstracts. There will be a poster session during the lunch break, with a £500 prize for the best poster, to fund the lead author's attendance at an international event, to increase dissemination of the research.
10am to 4.30pm, Thursday 15 March 2018.
The event is free to attend.
I would like to attend
To register your interest in attending the conference please apply now.