Committee member roles
Whether you love organising events, passionate about fundraising, enjoy writing, or fantastic on social media, our local groups want to hear from you.
By joining the local group Committee, you can become part of a passionate and supportive team, help make a difference to those with coeliac disease locally, meet new people, gain new skills, and be involved in something really worthwhile and rewarding!
We are looking for someone who:
- has good organisational and communication skills
- enjoys working in a team
- has a desire to help members
- wants to make a positive difference to those living with coeliac disease
As a Committee Member you will:
- become part of a passionate and supportive team
- make a positive difference towards supporting those with coeliac disease locally
- meet new people
- be involved in something worthwhile and rewarding
- contribute to the work of the charity
- increase your confidence and develop your skills
- receive support and relevant materials to help you to fulfill this role.
No previous volunteering experience is necessary for this role.
You will need to live in one of the local group areas as specified above to apply for the role.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please contact the Volunteering team firstname.lastname@example.org.