Group treasurer Help your local group and ensure they are financially supported.
The role of the Group Treasurer is to track of the financial well being of the local group. This includes:
- Maintaining proper up to date records and following the procedures required by Coeliac UK
- Ensuring local group expenditure is in line with Coeliac UK rules
- Prepare and submit the twice yearly financial returns
- Plan and budget for the use of the local group funds
- Act as a signatory for the bank account
- Check and reconcile bank statements promptly
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to present and explain financial information
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to understand and analyse simple financial information
- Willingness to comply with Coeliac UK’s Constitution
- Access to a computer
- a desire to help Members and make a positive difference.
As a Committee Member you will:
- become part of a passionate and supportive team
- make a positive difference towards supporting those with coeliac disease locally
- meet new people
- be involved in something worthwhile and rewarding
- contribute to the work of the charity
- increase your confidence and develop your skills
- receive support and relevant materials to help you to fulfill this role.
No previous volunteering experience is necessary for this role.
You will need to live in one of the local group areas as specified above to apply for the role.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please contact the Volunteering team at firstname.lastname@example.org.