Group secretary Provide administrative support to your local group
The role of the Group Secretary is to provide administrative and secretarial support to the local group. This includes:
- organising meetings and writing minutes
- ensuring effective communications between Coeliac UK, High Wycombe and the Local Group, including keeping the webpage up to date with news and events
- maintaining a database of local members and contacting them
- acting as a signatory on the local group bank account.
We are looking for someone who has:
- organisation and administrative skills
- good communication skills
- ability to delegate
- confidence in writing minutes
- access to email and internet
As a Committee Member you will:
- become part of a passionate and supportive team
- make a positive difference towards supporting those with coeliac disease locally
- meet new people
- be involved in something worthwhile and rewarding
- contribute to the work of the charity
- increase your confidence and develop your skills
- receive support and relevant materials to help you to fulfill this role.
No previous volunteering experience is necessary for this role.
You will need to live in one of the local group areas as specified above to apply for the role.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please contact the Volunteering team at email@example.com.