Group organiser A role for you
The role of the Group Organiser is to ensure the smooth running of the local group. This includes:
- chairing meetings and AGMs
- working with the Committee to coordinate events and activities
- complying with local group governance
- updating Committee Members and delegating
- acting as a local representative.
We are looking for someone who has:
- excellent leadership and organisation skills
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to motivate and support others
- ability to work well as a team and delegate
- access to email and internet
- a desire to help members and make a positive difference.
As a Committee Member you will:
- become part of a passionate and supportive team
- make a positive difference towards supporting those with coeliac disease locally
- meet new people
- be involved in something worthwhile and rewarding
- contribute to the work of the charity
- increase your confidence and develop your skills
- receive support and relevant materials to help you to fulfill this role.
No previous volunteering experience is necessary for this role.
You will need to live in one of the local group areas as specified above to apply for the role.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please contact the Volunteering Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.