- 3 oz chocolate
- 2 oz cherries
- 2 oz raisins
- 1½ oz walnuts
- 2 oz margarine
- 4 oz cater sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 oz coconut
- Line 7 inch square tin with foil
- Melt chocolate and pour into tin. Put in fridge to set.
- Mix fruit and nuts together and chop
- Cream margarine and sugar; gradually add beaten egg then fruit and nuts and lastly the coconut
- Spread in tin
- Bake on gas no 4, 180 degrees for 30 minutes
The mixture will not set until cold and should be deep golden brown. Do not remove from the tin until the chocolate base is firm.
Can be frozen.