- 200g (8 oz) Gluten Free Flour
- 1 tsp dried yeast or ¼ oz fresh yeast
- 1½ tsp sugar
- 3½ fl oz hand hot milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp gluten free baking powder
- ½ egg beaten
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- Dissolve the yeast and the sugar in the milk and leave in a warm place for 10 minutes until frothy.
- Sieve together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the yeast mixture, oil and yoghurt and mix to a soft dough. Place in a greased plastic bag and leave in a warm place for 45-60 minutes.
- Dust a surface with gluten free flour and kneed the dough for 1 minute.
- Divide into 4 pieces shape in to ovals and cook under preheated grill for 2-3 minutes.